About the 22R3 ReleasePre-Release Date: November 7, 2022 | CDB Pre-Release Date: November 14, 2022 | Release Date: November 18 & December 2, 2022
This page can help you understand the schedule for the coming release and the list of features included. Dates are subject to change.
22R3 Customer Release Preview Webinars
Attend the 22R3 release webinars to learn about the new capabilities and get your questions answered.
- Release Webinar for All Customers
- Release Webinar for Customers Using Studio, Admin, or Coder
22R3 Pre-Release Begins
- Pre-release vaults available: Your Veeva Project Manager will contact you with login credentials.
- Validation documents available:
- Validation Project Plan
- IOQ Protocol
- Business Requirements Documents
- Validation Impact Assessment
22R3 Pre-release for CDB Begins
Pre-release environments available for Vault CDB. Contact your Veeva Project Manager for details.
22R3 Release, Part A
- 22R3 released to pre-release (VV1-37) and limited release (VV1-17) vaults
22R3 Release, Part B
- 22R3 released to all general release vaults.
- Updated training available on Veeva Learning
22R3 Pre-Release Ends
Pre-release environments shut down. Contact your Veeva Project Manager for details.
- 22R3 Customer Webinar - All Customers | Slides (PDF)
- 22R3 Customer Webinar: Studio, Admins & Coder | Slides (PDF)
- What’s New in 22R3 (Updated December 7) provides detailed explanations of each feature.
- 22R3 Feature Enablement Details (Published October 31) includes information on how new features are enabled.
- Pre-Release FAQ answers common questions about “pre-release”.
- Known Issues in 22R3 Pre-Release (Updated November 29) lists known issues in the 22R3 pre-release. This page also lists the release notes for any maintenance releases applied to pre-release.
- 22R3 Release Impact Assessment (Updated February 8) analyzes the impact of new features. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel™ version.
- 22R3 Migration Vault Release Impact Assessment (Published October 10) analyzes the impact of new features. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel™ version.
- 22R3 Supplemental Vault Release Impact Assessment (Published October 14) lists Vault Platform features in the 22R3 release that can impact CDMS vaults.
- 22R3 Fixed Issues (Updated December 2) documents issues that affected previous versions or pre-release and are fixed in 22R3
- 22R3 Known Issues (Updated December 2) documents issues introduced in 22R3 which are not yet fixed
- 22R3 Maintenance Releases (Available with first maintenance release) documents fixes for issues that are affecting customers in production environments
For details about new features in the Vault Platform in 22R3, see the Vault Release Notes .
As a valued member of our community, providing you with control over the communications you receive from Veeva is important to us. Please allow us to send you pre-release environment notifications and other industry related information. Contact your vault’s administrator to verify that the Product Announcements checkbox is selected for your user profile.
E2BLink (Formerly Known as Safety Link)
With this release, we renamed our “Safety Link” feature set as “E2BLink”.