About the 18R2 Release
This page can help you understand the schedule for the coming release and the list of features included. Dates are subject to change.
- July 23: Pre-release vaults available
- August 10: General release
As a valued member of our community, providing you with control over the communications you receive from Veeva is important to us. Please allow us to send you pre-release environment notifications and other industry related information. From your user profile within Vault, verify that the Product Announcements checkbox is selected.
- What’s New in 18R2 (Updated August 8) provides detailed explanations of each feature.
- 18R2 Feature Enablement Details (Updated August 8) includes information on how new features are enabled.
- Pre-Release FAQ answers common questions about “pre-release”.
- Known Issues in 18R2 Pre-Release (Updated July 27) lists known issues in the 18R2 pre-release.
- Release Impact Assessment (Updated August 8) analyzes the impact of new features. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel™ version.
- 18R2 Fixed Issues (Published August 10) documents issues that affected previous versions or pre-release and are fixed in 18R2.
- 18R2 Known Issues (Published August 10) documents issues introduced in 18R2 which are not yet fixed.
For details about new features in the Vault Platform in 18R2, see Vault Release Notes.
- Pre-Release: This is a two-week period prior to the general availability of the next major release (18R1, 18R2, etc.). During this period, customers can explore the new features in a vault based on their production vault configurations.