About the 22R1 ReleasePre-Release Date: March 28, 2022 | CDB Pre-Release Date: April 4, 2022 | Release Date: April 8 & 22, 2022
This page can help you understand the schedule for the coming release and the list of features included. Dates are subject to change.
22R1 Customer Release Preview Webinars
Attend the 22R1 release webinars to learn about the new capabilities and get your questions answered.
- Release Webinar for All Customers
- Release Webinar for Customers Using Studio, Admin, or Coder
22R1 Pre-Release Begins
- Pre-release vaults available: Your Veeva Project Manager will contact you with login credentials.
- Validation documents available:
- Validation Project Plan
- IOQ Protocol
- Business Requirements Documents
- Validation Impact Assessment
22R1 Pre-release for CDB Begins
Pre-release environments available for Vault CDB. Contact your Veeva Project Manager for details.
22R1 Release, Part A
- 22R1 released to pre-release (VV1-37) and limited release (VV1-17) vaults
22R1 Release, Part B
- 22R1 released to all general release vaults.
- Updated training available on Veeva Learning
22R1 Pre-Release Ends
We recommend that you no longer use your 22R1 pre-release vaults after this date. Even though your pre-release vault is still active, we advise waiting for the next pre-release period (22R2) to begin. Contact your Veeva Project Manager for details.
- 22R1 Customer Webinar - All Customers | Slides (PDF)
- 22R1 Customer Webinar: Studio, Admins & Coder | Slides (PDF)
- User Community Meeting: Item to Form linking - 22R1 Feature Highlight | Slides (PDF) | Q&A (PDF)
- What’s New in 22R1 (Published March 21) provides detailed explanations of each feature.
- 22R1 Feature Enablement Details (Published March 21) includes information on how new features are enabled.
- Pre-Release FAQ answers common questions about “pre-release”.
- Known Issues in 22R1 Pre-Release (Updated April 22) lists known issues in the 22R1 pre-release. This page also lists the release notes for any maintenance releases applied to pre-release.
- 22R1 Release Impact Assessment (Updated April 12) analyzes the impact of new features. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel™ version.
- 22R1 Supplemental Vault Release Impact Assessment (Updated April 1) lists Vault Platform features in the 22R1 release that can impact CDMS vaults. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel™ version.
- 22R1 Fixed Issues (Updated April 22) documents issues that affected previous versions or pre-release and are fixed in 22R1
- 22R1 Known Issues (Updated April 22) documents issues introduced in 22R1 which are not yet fixed
- 22R1 Maintenance Releases (Available with first maintenance release) documents fixes for issues that are affecting customers in production environments
For details about new features in the Vault Platform in 22R1, see the Vault Release Notes .
As a valued member of our community, providing you with control over the communications you receive from Veeva is important to us. Please allow us to send you pre-release environment notifications and other industry related information. Contact your vault’s administrator to verify that the Product Announcements checkbox is selected for your user profile.
Internet Explorer™ (IE 11)
In the upcoming 22R1 release in April 2022, Vault will no longer support the Microsoft® Internet Explorer™ 11 browser application. Microsoft® has announced IE 11 will be retired on June 15, 2022. Vault customers should explore transitioning to other browser applications in advance of this date. Refer to Vault’s list of supported browsers to identify an appropriate browser to use.