About the 19R1 ReleasePre-Release Date: April 1, 2019 | Release Date: April 19, 2019
This page can help you understand the schedule for the coming release and the list of features included. Dates are subject to change.
- March 15: Validation package available on VeevaDocs
- April 1: Pre-release vaults available
- April 3: 19R1 Veeva Vault EDC - Preview Webinar
- April 19: General release
As a valued member of our community, providing you with control over the communications you receive from Veeva is important to us. Please allow us to send you pre-release environment notifications and other industry related information. From your user profile within Vault, verify that the Product Announcements checkbox is selected.
- What’s New in 19R1 (Updated April 24) provides detailed explanations of each feature.
- 19R1 Feature Enablement Details (Updated March 18) includes information on how new features are enabled.
- Pre-Release FAQ answers common questions about “pre-release”.
- Known Issues in 19R1 Pre-Release (Updated April 8) lists known issues in the 19R1 pre-release.
- 19R1 Release Impact Assessment (Updated April 12) analyzes the impact of new features. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel ™ version.
- 19R1 Fixed Issues (Updated April 25) documents issues that affected previous versions or pre-release and are fixed in 19R1.
- 19R1 Known Issues (Published April 19) documents issues introduced in 19R1 which are not yet fixed.
For details about new features in the Vault Platform in 19R1, see the Vault Release Notes .
- Pre-Release: This is a two-week period prior to the general availability of the next major release (18R1, 18R3, etc.). During this period, customers can explore the new features in a vault based on their production vault configurations.