About the 23R1 ReleasePre-Release Date: March 27, 2023 | CDB Pre-Release Date: April 3, 2023 | Release Date: April 14 & 21, 2023
This page can help you understand the schedule for the coming release and the list of features included. Dates are subject to change.
23R1 Customer Release Preview Webinars
Attend the 23R1 release webinars to learn about the new capabilities and get your questions answered.
- Release Webinar for All Customers
- Release Webinar for Customers Using Studio, Admin, or Coder
23R1 Pre-Release Begins
- Pre-release vaults available: Your Veeva Project Manager will contact you with login credentials.
- Validation documents available:
- Validation Project Plan
- IOQ Protocol
- Business Requirements Documents
- Validation Impact Assessment
23R1 Pre-release for CDB Begins
Pre-release environments available for Vault CDB. Contact your Veeva Project Manager for details.
23R1 Release, Part A
- 23R1 released to pre-release (VV1-37) and limited release (VV1-17) vaults
23R1 Release, Part B
- 23R1 released to all general release vaults.
- Updated training available on Veeva Learning
23R1 Pre-Release Ends
Pre-release environments shut down. Contact your Veeva Project Manager for details.
- 23R1 Customer Webinar - All Customers | Slides (PDF)
- 23R1 Customer Webinar: Studio, Admins & Coder | Slides (PDF)
- What’s New in 23R1 (Published March 20) provides detailed explanations of each feature.
- 23R1 Feature Enablement Details (Published March 20) includes information on how new features are enabled.
- Pre-Release FAQ answers common questions about “pre-release”.
- Known Issues in 23R1 Pre-Release (Updated April 21) lists known issues in the 23R1 pre-release. This page also lists the release notes for any maintenance releases applied to pre-release.
- 23R1 Release Impact Assessment (Updated April 21) analyzes the impact of new features. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel™ version.
- 23R1 Migration Vault Release Impact Assessment (Published February 27) analyzes the impact of new features. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel™ version.
- 23R1 Fixed Issues (Published April 14) documents issues that affected previous versions or pre-release and are fixed in 23R1
- 23R1 Known Issues (Updated April 21) documents issues introduced in 23R1 which are not yet fixed
- 23R1 Maintenance Releases (Available with first maintenance release) documents fixes for issues that are affecting customers in production environments
For details about new features in the Vault Platform in 23R1, see the Vault Release Notes .
As a valued member of our community, providing you with control over the communications you receive from Veeva is important to us. Please allow us to send you pre-release environment notifications and other industry related information. Contact your vault’s administrator to verify that the Product Announcements checkbox is selected for your user profile.
You can submit product feedback or comment and like posts of others on Veeva Connect. Click on the link below and select the relevant product community. You’ll hear back from product management, strategy, product experts and other community members.