About the 18R3 Release
This page can help you understand the schedule for the coming release and the list of features included. Dates are subject to change.
- October 19: Validation package available on VeevaDocs
- October 29: Pre-release vaults available
- November 30: General release
As a valued member of our community, providing you with control over the communications you receive from Veeva is important to us. Please allow us to send you pre-release environment notifications and other industry related information. From your user profile within Vault, verify that the Product Announcements checkbox is selected.
- What’s New in 18R3 (Updated November 26) provides detailed explanations of each feature.
- 18R3 Feature Enablement Details (Updated November 26) includes information on how new features are enabled.
- Pre-Release FAQ answers common questions about “pre-release”.
- Known Issues in 18R3 Pre-Release (Published October 30) lists known issues in the 18R3 pre-release.
- 18R3 Release Impact Assessment (Updated November 26) analyzes the impact of new features. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel ™ version.
- 18R3 Fixed Issues (Published November 30) documents issues that affected previous versions or pre-release and are fixed in 18R3.
- 18R3 Known Issues (Published November 30) documents issues introduced in 18R3 which are not yet fixed.
For details about new features in the Vault Platform in 18R3, see Vault Release Notes.
- Pre-Release: This is a two-week period prior to the general availability of the next major release (18R1, 18R3, etc.). During this period, customers can explore the new features in a vault based on their production vault configurations.