About the 18R1 ReleasePre-Release Date: April 6, 2018 | Release Date: April 20, 2018
This page can help you understand the schedule for the coming release and the list of features included. Dates are subject to change.
- April 6: Pre-release vaults available
- April 20: General release
- What’s New in 18R1 provides detailed explanations of each feature.
- 18R1 Feature Enablement Details includes information on how new features are enabled.
- Pre-Release FAQ answers common questions about “pre-release”.
- Known Issues in 18R1 Pre-Release lists known issues in the 18R1 pre-release.
- 18R1 Release Impact Assessment analyzes the impact of new features. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel ™ version.
- 18R1 Fixed Issues documents issues that affected previous versions or pre-release and are fixed in 18R1.
- 18R1 Known Issues documents issues introduced in 18R1 which are not yet fixed.
For details about new features in the Vault Platform in 18R1, see Vault Release Notes.
- Pre-Release: This is a two-week period prior to the general availability of the next major release (17R1, etc.). During this period, customers can explore the new features in a vault based on their production vault configurations.