About the 19R2 Release
This page can help you understand the schedule for the coming release and the list of features included. Dates are subject to change.
- July 17: Preview webinar
- July 22: Pre-release vaults available
- July 23: Validation package available on VeevaDocs
- August 2: Release to all limited release PODs
- August 9: Release to all general release PODs
As a valued member of our community, providing you with control over the communications you receive from Veeva is important to us. Please allow us to send you pre-release environment notifications and other industry related information. From your user profile within Vault, verify that the Product Announcements checkbox is selected.
- What’s New in 19R2 (Updated July 26) provides detailed explanations of each feature.
- 19R2 Feature Enablement Details (Updated July 19) includes information on how new features are enabled.
- Pre-Release FAQ answers common questions about “pre-release”.
- Known Issues in 19R2 Pre-Release (Updated August 7) lists known issues in the 19R2 pre-release.
- 19R2 Release Impact Assessment (Updated July 19) analyzes the impact of new features. If you need an editable version, we also provide an MS Excel ™ version.
- 19R2 Fixed Issues (Published August 2) documents issues that affected previous versions or pre-release and are fixed in 19R2.
- 19R2 Known Issues (Updated August 7) documents issues introduced in 19R2 which are not yet fixed.
For details about new features in the Vault Platform in 19R2, see the Vault Release Notes .
- Pre-Release: This is a two-week period prior to the general availability of the next major release (18R1, 18R3, etc.). During this period, customers can explore the new features in a vault based on their production vault configurations.
Last Updated: Aug 8th, 2019